Terms Of Service
Acceptance of Terms:
Description of Services:
You acknowledge and agree that Services may include advertisements which are of importance to us to provide our Services. You also acknowledge and agree that Labeb.com is not responsible for the displayed Services, its rating when purchasing, any damages or harms that may exist in them upon purchasing, change in price, or their unavailability at stores. You acknowledge and agree that Services may include certain messages like advertisements and administrative messages, and that these messages are part of your membership and you do not have the option of not receiving or showing them.
You acknowledge and agree that Services are shown “AS-IS” and that labeb.com is not responsible for the timelines, deletion, poor or miss-deliver, or failure to store any messages for the user, customizing settings, or any data entered by you. You are responsible for obtaining access to Services. Access to Services may include fees to Labeb.com or to a third party (such as Internet service provider or airtime fees). You are responsible for paying those fees, including fees associated with advertisements display or delivery. In addition, you are responsible for and must all the equipment necessary to access Services.
Your registration obligations of Services
By using Services on this website you represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use or form a binding contract in such Service and are not banned from receiving these Services under the laws of any jurisdiction. You also agree to: a) Provide correct, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as indicated in the Services registration form. (The “Registration data”), b) Store registration data and update them immediately to keep them correct, accurate, current and complete. Labeb.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and deny any and all current or future use of its Services (or any part of it) if you provide incorrect, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete information, or we had reasonable causes to suspect that such information is invalid, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete.
Member account, password and security
You will receive the username and password once you completed the Service’s registration process. You are responsible for keeping your account and password confidential and secure. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to: a) Immediately report to Labeb.com in case of any unauthorized use of your password, account or any other security breach. B) Ensure you log out from your account at the end of each session. Labeb.com will not and never be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of your violation of this term.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, logos, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person whom such Content originated from. This means you and not Labeb.com are fully responsible for all the Content you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise provide through our Services.
Lab.com does not control the Content posted through its Services. We make no guarantee regarding the accuracy, safety, or integrity of such content. You acknowledge that by using Labeb.com or its services you may encounter offensive or inappropriate or hateful Content. Labeb.com will not be responsible under any circumstances in any way for any Content, including but not limited to, any error or omission in any Content, or loss, or damage incurring as a result of using any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise provided through our Services.
You agree not to use the website or its Services to:
- Upload, post, email, or transmit any banned, unlawful, harmful, threatening, offensive, harassing, vulgar, defamatory, abusive, filthy, obscene, libelous, invasive of others’ privacy, hateful, racist, ethnic, or like-wise unaccepted Content;
- Harm minors in any way or mean;
- Impersonate any person or company, including but not limited to, impersonating a Labeb.com employee, forum leader, guide, or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through Services;- Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise provide any Content you do not have the right to post, provide, send, or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (including, but not limited to, inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of the employment relationships or under the non-disclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, or transfer, or provide any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any other proprietary “Rights”, of any nature, of anyone;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise provide any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise provide any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt ongoing chat conversations……
- Interfere with or disrupt services, or servers, or networks connected to Services, or violate the regulations, requirements, procedures, or policies of such networks, including, but not limited to, using any device, software, or routine in order to bypass our robot exclusion headers;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- Provide any material support or resources (or hide or disguise the nature, location, or source, or ownership of the material support or resources) to any terrorist organization(s) “Organizations”;
- Stalk, or otherwise harass others;
- Collect or store personal data about others related to the prohibited conduct and activities outlined above.
In this matter, you acknowledge you may not rely on any Content created by Labeb or submitted to Labeb.com.
You represent and warrant that Labeb.com is permitted to access, preserve, or disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: 1) comply with legal process; 2) enforce the TOS; 3) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; 4) respond to your requests for customer service, 5) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Labeb, its users and the public.
You acknowledge that Services and software represented in Services may include security components that protect digital materials, and use of the mentioned materials is subject to regulations of use defined by Labeb.com and/or content providers who provide Content to Services.
You are not permitted to attempt to violate or circumvent any of the usage regulations included in Services.
Labeb.com strictly prohibits you from any unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or unauthorized general offer of the provided materials in Services, in whole or in part.
Content submitted or made available for inclusion on the Services:
Labeb.com does not claim ownership of Content that you submit or make available for inclusion on the Services. However, you grant Labeb a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub licensable license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, and adapt such Content. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Services and will terminate at the time you or Labeb remove such Content from the Services.
Indemnity for use of Services:
You agree to indemnify Labeb.com and keep it, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, associates, and licensors harmless from any claims, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by a third party, due to or arising out of Content you submit, store, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through the Services, your use of the Services, your connection to the Services, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any Rights of another.
Usage and storage general practices:
You acknowledge and permit that Labeb.com may regulate general practices and limits about the use of Services, including but not limited to, the maximum number of days that uploaded Content will be stored by Services, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Services in a given period of time.
You agree that Labeb does not hold any responsibility for the deletion or failure to store any messages or any Content stored or transmitted by Services. Labeb reserves the right to log off accounts for an extended period of time. You also acknowledge that Labeb reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time without prior notice to you.
Modification to Services
Labeb reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or terminate the Services “or any part of it”, temporarily or permanently, with notice or without. You agree that Labeb is not responsible to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or termination of Services “or any part of it”, or for any loss of data or messages related to Services, including data and messages you stored.
Termination of access to Services
You can terminate your account and your access to Services by requesting a termination request to Labeb.
You agree that Labeb can immediately, without prior notice, terminate, limit, or suspend your access to it or its Services. Causes for this termination, limitation or suspension includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Violation of Terms & Conditions of Use or other included agreements or guiding principles.
- Requests from a law agency, or otherwise government agencies. Or following an order from competent courts.
- Termination or material modification to Services “or any part of it”.
- Unexpected technical, or security problems or issues.
- Long period of inactivity.
- Engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities.
- Non-payment of any fees owed by you related to Services.
Moreover, you agree that all, within reason, terminations, limitations of access and suspensions are executed based on Labeb sole discretion, and that Labeb is not liable to you or any third party for your account’s termination, or access to Services.
Termination of your Yahoo account includes any or all of the following: (a) Denial of access to all or part of what’s provided in Services, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part of it), and (c) banning any further use of all or part of the Services.
Services or any third party may provide links to other websites or sources. You acknowledge and permit that Labeb is not responsible for the presence of the mentioned websites or external source s, and does not endorse any Content, advertising, product, or other material on or available or provided by the mentioned websites or sources, and is not responsible for them. You also represent and warrant that Labeb.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss occurring as a result of or claimed to be a result of usage or reliance on any of the Content, goods, or the available mentioned Services on or through any such websites or sources.
Proprietary Rights of Labeb.com:
You acknowledge and permit that Services and any necessary software used in Services “Software” contain proprietary registered classified information protected by intellectual proprietary laws and other applicable laws. You represent and agree that Content included in advertisements, or information provided to you through Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, or trademarks, service marks, patents, or other intellectual rights and laws. Except for what is expressly allowed by applicable laws, or what is authorized by Labeb.com or its affiliates. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, or publicly perform the mentioned Content or Software, or create derivative works based on Services.
Labeb.com grants you the right, and a personal non-exclusive non-transferrable license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software
You agree not to modify Software in any way or mean, and not to use modified copies of it, including but not limited to, obtaining an unauthorized access to Services in any mean other than through the interface that is provided by Labeb.com for use in accessing the Services.
You acknowledge and agree to:
- Your use of Services and Software is your sole responsibility. Services and Software are provided “AS-IS” and “As available”. Labeb.com, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated companies, administrators, employees, agents, associates, and licensors expressly waive any explicit or implicit guarantees of any kind, including but not limited to, implicit proprietary guarantees, salability, or adherence for a specific purpose and no violation.
- Labeb.com, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated companies, administrators, employees, agents, associates, and licensors do not offer any guarantees for the following:
- Services or Software meeting your requirements.
- No intermission in Services or Software and having them available, secure and fault-free in the time you use them.
- Accurate or liable results that are obtained from using Services or Software
- The quality of any product, Service, information, or any other material purchased or obtained from Services or Programs you use will meet your expectations
- Flaws in Software will be debugged.
- Any materials uploaded or provided or otherwise obtained from using Services or Programs at your sole discretion and under your own responsibility, will be accessed. You will be solely responsible and waive any claims or other cause for prosecution regarding any damages that occur to your computer system, internet access, internet download, or your display device, or that occur due to loss of data as a result of downloading such materials.
- Not coming up with any advice or information, verbally or written, obtained by you from Labeb.com or through Services or Programs, any guarantee unmentioned explicitly in Terms & Conditions of Use.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that Labeb.com, its subsidiaries, associated companies, administrators, employees, agents, associates, and licensees are not responsible for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special/personal, collateral, consequential, or cautionary damages, including but not limited to, loss of profit, good faith, use, data, or other intangible damages (even if Labeb.com was informed of the possibility of these damages) resulting from:
- Using or inability to use Services, including the possibility of data loss.
- Fees for alternative Services.
- Unauthorized access or change to your messages or data.
- Your statements or a third party behavior on Services.
- Any other issue regarding Services.
Special warnings for financial issues:
Labeb.com and its licensees are not responsible for the accuracy or availability of any information sent or provided through Services, they will not be responsible for any special decisions made based on the mentioned information regarding trade or investment.
Absence of beneficiaries from third parties:
You agree on the absence of beneficiaries from third parties in this agreement, unless stated explicitly otherwise in our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Labeb.com may provide you with notices, including change to Terms and Conditions of Use notices, including but not limited to, through e-mail, regular mail, short text messages, multimedia messages, text messages, publications on web pages, products, notices through Services, other now-known reasonable means, or ones developed later on. You may not be given these notices if you violated Terms & Conditions of Use by accessing Services in an unauthorized manner. By accepting these Terms and Conditions of Use, you agree that you will be considered to have received any and all of the notices that were supposed to be given to you if you accessed Services in an authorized manner.
Information about Trademarks:
You agree that all trademarks, brands names, service marks, and other Labeb.com logos, trademarks features/advantages, products names, and Labeb.com Services are trademarks owned by Labeb.com “labeb.com Marks”, you agree not to present or use Labeb.com’s Marks in any way without prior permission.
Notice and procedure for claiming author or intellectual proprietary rights on Services:
Labeb.com honors intellectual property of others and calls its users for honoring it too. Labeb.com may, in the appropriate time and with its sole estimation, disable and/or terminate the users accounts who violate author and intellectual proprietary rights frequently. If you believe that your work was copied in a way violating author rights, or otherwise violating your rights, please do provide us with the following:
- Electronic or tangible signature of the commissioner, who has the right to act on behalf of the owner whose author or other intellectual proprietary rights were violated;
- Description of the work protected by author or the intellectual proprietary rights that you claim was violated;
- Description of the location of the material claimed to have been violated at the website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement given from you, under penalty of perjury / certificate of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property rights owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property rights owner.
Full agreement. These Terms of Service, included documents, and any other documents referred to form the full agreement between you and Labeb.com. It rules your use of Services, it replaces any previous version of these Terms of Service between you and Labeb.com regarding Services. It may as well be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase other specific services or subsidiary Services or the contents of a third party or their programs.
Choosing law and judiciary. You and Labeb.com agree that these Terms of Service and the relationship between the parties are subject to the laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, apart from provisions of conflict of laws, and to provide any of and all claims or causes of litigation or disputes arising out of or about Conditions of service, or the relationship between you and Labeb.com, exclusively at Amman downtown courts (Palace of Justice) located in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and you agree to waive any and all objections regarding the practice of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts.
The waiver and provisions separatism. Labeb’s failure to practice or implement any right or provision of the Terms of Service does not mean Labeb waive such right or provision. If any court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of the Terms of Service is illegal, the parties agree, despite of that, that the court has to seek to enforce the parties' intentions as given in the term, and other terms in Terms of Service remain completely valid.
The lack of the right of succession and lack of convertibility. You agree that your account at Labeb.com is non-transferable and any rights of your ID at Labeb.com or content related to your ID at Labeb and located in your account ends when you die. Upon receiving a copy of death certificate, your account may be terminated and all its content deleted permanently.
Foreclose by prescription. You agree that, regardless of any statute or law providing otherwise, you are required to submit any claim or cause of litigation whether arising out of or related to the use of Services or Terms of Service within one year after the onset of the claim or cause of litigation mentioned, or else is blocked forever.
Please do report any violations of the Terms of Service for Labeb.com.